fredag den 21. januar 2011

The unfinished creation of a character

What an intriguing curio this figment of my imagination has proven. A simple girl by looks perhaps, but something in that calm smile of hers reveals a sad lie. She encourages my mind to create all sorts of vague conclusions. I probably shoulnd't, but I cannot help pitying this seemingly joyful character. I can't quite decide, what it is that is so sad about her, but I know there's something. I think she hides it, even from her closest friends. How could I, a stranger, ever know for sure? But now I will have to know for sure. I simply cannot stand not knowing. I normally don't take too much interest in other people's misfortune, but this girl is mine. I made her, and she is not supposed to keep such secrets from me. She has no right! Besides, I only want to help. It just seems impossible to gain this poor girl's trust. She has been betrayed far too often. How could she ever be real, complete if she will not accept my help? If she shall not confide in me, I will never be able to define or guide her. I cannot bear the responsibility of releasing an unfinished character into this cruel and complex world !

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar